At Dundonald our digital leaders are Adam and Luca.
Through working with staff, children and school leaders, they help monitor how technology is used in and outside of the classroom.
- Support staff and students with the use of technology.
- Share their knowledge and skills with others.
- Promote online safety.
- Trial and evaluate new equipment and resources.
- Identify opportunities and overcome challenges with ICT.
- Help shape the use of technology within school.
- Develop a growth mindset and develop their own skills.
- Have a platform for expressing their ideas and opinions.