Our Digital Leaders
Our Digital Leaders programme aims to support children to develop confidence and leadership skills by acting as digital ambassadors and peer mentors for staff and pupils alike.
Helping with technical issues throughout the school, to enable things to run smoothly is only one of the many responsibilities our Digital Leaders have.
Other responsibilities include:
- Support staff and other pupils with the use and set up of digital technology.
- Model safe and responsible use of technology and share digital knowledge/skills with other pupils at Dundonald.
- Educating peers about staying safe online and promoting online safety overall.
- Supporting school's participation in Safer Internet Day (e.g. assembly).
- Trial and evaluate new software, equipment and resources as required.
- Identify opportunities and overcome challenges with ICT.
- Help shape the use of technology within school.
- Develop a growth mindset and develop their own skills.