New Parent / Carer Information
On behalf of the staff, governors, children and parents/carers, we welcome you and your family to our school.
We are delighted that you have chosen Dundonald Primary School as the foundation stone for your child's educational journey.
Please click here for the presentation held on the New Reception Parents/Carers Meeting on Monday 9th July.
For all the children in our care we follow our mission as outlined below:
Please find out more about our school ethos and values here.
Below you can find important links on how & where to order your child's school uniform, how to order school meals for your child and additional documents which we would like you to read, sign & return.
Please let the school office know if you have any additional questions or if you need a paper copy of any of the documents that need to be completed. Thank you.
- New Parent/Carer Information Pack 2018
- How to order school uniform for your child
- EYFS Intimate Care Policy & Partnership Agreement (please read, sign & return)
- How to order school meals for your child (School Meals Order Form)
- ParentMail Consent Form (please sign & return)
- Get started with ParentPay
- How to contribute to the Dundonald School Fund (School Fund Standing Order Form)
- Pupil Premium / Free School Meals Application Form (please sign & return)
- Term Dates 2018/19
Wrap Around Care Information
- 'Early Birds' Breakfast Club (Breakfast Club Booking Form)
- 'Happy Faces' After School Club www.happyfaces.info (Happy Faces Booking Form)
Further information about the PTA can be found here.