New Parent / Carer Information - Reception 2019
On behalf of the staff, governors, children and parents/carers, we welcome you and your family to our school.
We are delighted that you have chosen Dundonald Primary School as the foundation stone for your child's educational journey.
Please click here for the presentation held on the New Reception Parents/Carers Meeting on Thursday, 11th July.
For all the children in our care we follow our mission as outlined below:
Please find out more about our school ethos and values here.
Below you can find important links on how & where to order your child's school uniform, how to order school meals for your child and additional documents which we would like you to read, sign & return.
Please let the school office know if you have any additional questions or if you need a paper copy of any of the documents that need to be completed. Thank you.
- New Parent/Carer Information Pack
- School Uniform: How to order school uniform for your child
- EYFS Intimate Care Policy & Partnership Agreement (please read, sign & return)
- How to order school meals for your child (School Meals Order Form)
- Get started with ParentPay
- How to contribute to the Dundonald School Fund (School Fund Standing Order Form)
- Term Dates
Wrap Around Care Information
- 'Early Birds' Breakfast Club
- 'Happy Faces' After School Club www.happyfaces.info (Happy Faces Booking Form)
Further information about the PTA can be found here.